Wednesday 29 June 2011

Quiz June 29th 2011


Quiz – Thursday 29th 2011 – Part 1 – Choose an appropriate word form the list.
Cop and paste this document into an email, complete this quiz and then send it to Leanne. 
leanne.packer@canada-english.com

1)    I’m a vegetarian so everyday I take special _____________ to ensure that I am healthy.
2)    I woke up this morning and my ear was so _____________. Hopefully the doctor will give me some medicine that will _________________ the pain.
3)    Yesterday my friend injured her wrist so she needs to use a _______________ .
4)    Yesterday, I was walking through the forest and I tripped over a tree stump and fell into a puddle. There were lots of insects and mosquitoes. Today my legs are so _______________, I can’t stop scratching. The skin is very __________________ so I am going to apply some ________________.
5)    I have a really sore _______________ today. My mom suggested that I go and buy some ________________ to help ease the pain. Also, I ______________ all day, which makes it sorer.

Part 2
Please use these 5 words in sentences. All grammar and punctuation will be marked.
Syrup, temperature, backache, hurt and bleed.
(You can use which ever tense you like)



Noun
 Verb
Noun
Verb
Verb
Verb
Noun, Verb
Adjective
Noun
Adjective
Noun, Verb
Verb
Noun
Noun
Noun
Noun
Noun
Noun
Noun
Noun
Noun
Noun, Verb
Noun
Noun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox