Monday 11 July 2011

Simple past, past continuous, past perfect :-)

Run, look, see, walk, be, begin, sit, shout, have, come can, stand, scream, stare, hear, experience, feel, open, light, lie, talk (never)

Last year, my best friend Louise and I _______ __________ through the woods, when we __________ a terrifying face in the sky. It ___________ so big and it ____________ long black hair, and very sharp teeth. In that moment, we ___________ at each other, ____________ loudly and _________ to ___________ run.  Louise and I ____________ in the woods all the time that summer, and we __________ ___________ ___________ a face like that before. We ran to the edge of the forest where we felt safe, and we _________ __________ about how we would escape from this horrible situation. In that exact moment, I ____________ a noise coming from the distance, which made me stand still and listen. Louise _________ hear the noise, which made me feel scared, why only me? Suddenly, the sky ___________   up with a beautiful orange colour. We _____________ still, frozen with fear, and then just as I was ______________ at the sky, a blue light ___________ down and I couldn’t see anything but blue. I __________ __________ _____________  anything like that before in my life. Suddenly, everything went quiet and dark and I could ___________ a soft breeze blowing against my face… Where ________ ___? I ____________ my eyes and I was ___________ on a boat made of wood. I ___________ up and looked around and all I could see was ocean for miles and miles. I then ___________   a voice  ______________ in my ear. Who was this? Suddenly my eyes opened again… and my mom was in my room, telling me to wake up and get ready for school. I guess it was all a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox