Wednesday 19 June 2013

Conversation Club

Conversation Ideas

  • 3 favorite things you like to do:

  • My favorite subjects at school are/were?

  • If I could go anywhere, I would go to …why?

  • My three greatest strengths are

  • 2 goals I have for the future

  • 2 dream jobs I have are

  • 2 role models
TOPICS

spicy food
fear of flying
kissing in public
eating meat / vegetarians
obesity
end of the world
space travel
aliens
hangovers
Starbucks
hostels / backpacking


What did you do questions

1. What did you do yesterday?

2. What did you do on Saturday?

3. What did you do last October?

4. What did you do on your last vacation?

5. What did you watch at the movies last time?

6. What happened in the movie?

7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

8. Where did you go last night?

9. What happened?

10. What did you do on the last day in your country,
before you came to Vancouver?

11. What did you do on your last birthday?

12. What gifts did you get?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox