Tuesday 18 March 2014

Unit 2:2

Listening - Ghosts
Homework Activity  
Did you...?
Past Continuous
Extra practice 1
Extra practice 2

Past Continuous speaking
A strange object in the sky
Vocabulary
Dictation 



Homework 

Finish your 10 sentences from the "The Golden Gun" Reading. 
10 verbs from the text, 10 sentences, use a mixture of Past Simple and Past Continuous. 
Examples:

P.C - The rabbit was thumping his foot on the ground.
P.S - He whispered into my ear.
P.C + P.C - The baby was pulling my hair while I was feeding him.
P.C + P.S - He was breathing very heavily after he finished the race.
P.S P.S - Before I went to bed, I switched off my light and closed my eyes.

strange

Complete all exercises

Extra practice:

Thank you for listening to me at the end of class, I hope you understand what I mean. I am not angry at any of you, I think you are a lovely class and I am very happy to teach you. I just want you all to have a positive and motivating atmosphere in the class, but everyone, including me, needs to participate and help create a nice learning environment. I am passionate about teaching you English and I hope you are passionate about learning too. 
Have a great day. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox