Wednesday 26 August 2015

Conversations with Adverb Intensifiers - Elective 1

Seunggu, Shiho, and Eriko
Student A
Hi guys, Did you prepare the Christmas party? I’m really looking forward to this party.
Student B
Yes, me too. I think it’s absolutely going to be a good party. isn’t it?
Student C
Of courses. but I’m kind of worrying about this party because we don’t have enough time to prepare it.
Student A
Don’t worry about that. We are completely prepared for this party.
Student B
I heartily agree with you.
Student C
Okay, I got it.

Jiaying, Yui and Chaerin
Student A
Long time no see!!! I really miss you guys.
Student B
Me too! When we were young, we absolutely had a fun time.
Student C
I still remember the day when we first met, it was almost 10 years ago?
Student A
Of course.
Student B
By the way, your dress is so nice!!!
Student C
Really? But actually, I kind of dislike my dress.
Student A
This party is completely boring. Let`s go outside.
Student B
Good idea.

Irene, Ryoko, and Jin
Student A
Hey, How about Hawaii? I really want to go there.
Student B
Nope! I completely disagree with you!! It’s too hot! I want to go to Norway.
Student C
Norway??? It’s literally too far. I don’t want to take a plane for a long time.
Student A
I kind of like Norway. But if you girls don’t want to take a plane for a long time, Where will we go?
Student B
I simply want to go cool places.
Student C
How about just stay home? Our home is cool, for sure. We bought an air conditioner yesterday!
Student A
Are you stupid???? I absolutely refuse to stay!! It sooooo boring. :(
Student B
Okay!!!! We’re going to spend our vacation by ourselves!  I think it will be best! Bye girls!

Shingo, Jane and Kyungwon 
Student S
I really want to eat steak.
Student M
Absolutely not!! Because it is so expensive!!
Student D
How much it is?
Student M
Almost $100!!
Student D
OMG! It's literally so expensive!! Don't order it!!
Student S
But I want to eat a kind of meat.
Student M
So you should order Fried Chicken. It will be delicious for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox