Wednesday 30 September 2015

115/120 LS

Practicing Negatives in Speaking 
The use of the verb Leave 

Practice the pronunciation of these words in your pairs.


would
clothes
murder
air
literature
language
deterioration
little
catastrophic
unfortunate
ambulance
law
gorgeous
thoroughly
daughter
challenge
enhance
variety
whistle
throughout
island
shrimp
refrigerator
scissors
cough
though
through
psychologist
genuine


Irene has a really bad cough at the moment. She was coughing all through the night. The strange thing is that she doesn’t feel any other symptoms though.

Barry is a psychologist and studies murderers and the reasons why people murder.

When we are little, our teachers teach us to hold scissors properly, so that if we fall, nothing catastrophic happens!

I wish I had studied literature at university and became and professor. I love language and I know that I would thoroughly enjoy my job if were a professor of literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox