Tuesday 17 May 2016

ADVERB INTENSIFIERS from Elective 1 (Listening and Speaking 115/120)

S  :I so like McDonald's
G  :I kind of like it because it’s not healthy.
O  :I absolutely agree with you, If you eat hamburgers too much, you will literally die early.
S  :What do you eat instead of fast food ?
G  :I really like salad because it's good for my body.
S  :But I think salad is not tasty.
O  :You can put sauce and chicken on it  to make it delicious
S  :Really?? I will try it.



D
This weekend where are we going on Victoria Day?
C
I absolutely want to go out for a drink
K
Really? Drinking is not good for your health for sure.
D
Drinking is simply my life, I completely can’t give up drinking

K
The last time you went for a drink, you almost died.
C
I will die soon, for sure. Let’s get crazy!!
D
I kind of care about my health. I know how to relieve a hangover. I’ll tell you. Let’s go together


STUDENT A - I really like cooking.
STUDENT B - I kind of like it, but I don’t want to do it everyday
STUDENT C - I absolutely like cooking in my house, because eating in a restaurant is so expensive.
STUDENT D - I really don’t like cooking, because I don’t know how to cook.
STUDENT A - How about washing dishes?
STUDENT B - I sort of feel good when I wash dishes.
STUDENT C - I don’t have problems to wash, I usually wash dishes in my home.
STUDENT D - Sometimes I wash dishes to help my sister.
STUDENT C - OK guys, so I’ll cook and you wash the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox