Tuesday 11 October 2016

Unit 3:1

Hello, my name is Leanne - nice to meet you if I haven't already. I'll be covering this 125 class for a few weeks.
My email is: leanne.packer@canada-english.com

Speaking - 2:8
Unit 2 Quiz
Cause and Effect Linking Words
Vocabulary: Ex 3
Speaking 3:2 or 3:3

Homework 
1) Write a paragraph:
Choose 1 of the topics from this list   
I would like to see minimum three examples of cause/effect transition words.
Send to me by Friday afternoon, please :-)

Example:

The Positive Effects of Daycare
My daughter has become better at a few different things as she has started at a new daycare. To start off, her vocabulary is much larger and more developed. Before she started daycare, my daughter had a few select words that she would say like; mom, dad, Cocoa (one of the puppies), and some other simple words. Now she tries to repeat everything that is said. As a result of being in daycare, she has the ability to interact with other children better. In the past, she was only around one child. Now she is around about six to eight kids. Consequently, she has learned to share her toys and to play in a group with the other children. A third outcome of her being in daycare is the fact that she is becoming more self-reliant. Before daycare, she wouldn’t try very hard to help me with getting dressed, but now she wants to try to do it all on her own. The benefits have been great so far; therefore, I would recommend sending your child to daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox