Thursday 15 February 2018

115/120 Sp & Pr

C
Conversation Questions about imaginary situations 
Today is Thursday, but if it were Saturday, what would you do?
What would you like to buy if I gave you one hundred bucks right now?
If you didn’t have to come to school tomorrow, where would you go?
If you could speak three languages, which ones would you choose?
If you had the choice, would you go skiing or snowboarding?
Would you prefer a big house on the ocean, or a penthouse in the middle of the city?
If someone offered you a McDonald's burger and fries or pizza from Pizza Hut, which would you choose?
If you didn’t smoke, how would your life be different? OR If you smoked, how would your life be different?

1. If I were hungry...


2. If I were thirsty...


3. I would go to the dentist...


4. I would buy a wig...


5. I would quit my job...


6. If I saw a bad car accident...


7. I would move...


8. If I spoke Spanish...


9. If I failed the course...


10. The boss would fire me...

Havana - Camilia Cabello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox