Tuesday 4 February 2020

CORE

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. My name is Leanne (pr: li - an)
My email is: leanne.packer@canada-english.com

Intro Conversation: The Internet
Social Media 
I've never owned a car...

Homework for Wednesday
- Write sentences: (in a Google doc. Share to my email)
appealing (adj), boom (v), urge (v), distract (v), keep in touch with (ex), barely (adv), roughly (adv), buzz (n)

Homework for Friday 
- Write a 250-word paragraph using examples of Present Perfect Simple and Present Perfect Continuous (to express unfinished actions) + some examples of Past Simples.
- Write about a topic that really interests you / a topic that you are super passionate about.
- You will read your paragraphs in class on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox