Tuesday 13 March 2012

Homework - Tuesday

at the back of : my bag at the back of the car

at the bottom of:  my room at the bottom of home

at the top of: my computer at the top of treasury

behind  the book behind the tible

between Distance between school and home far

in the corner of: the ball in the corner of filed

in the middle of: start play football in the middle of filed

next to: my car next to shopping center

to the left of: the library to the left of street

on the other side of: the bus stop on the other side of street

to the right of Canada to the right of pacific ocean

on the side of traffic signal on the side of street

on top of Canada on top of u.s.a

opposite smooth opposite rugh




1.at the back of
There are a shadow at the  back of  me.

2.at the bottom of
There are magma at the bottom of ground.

3.at the top of
I want to climb at the top of the mountain.

4.behind
There are effort behind smile.

5.between
My house is between tree and neighbor ‘s house.

6.in the corner of
A garbage in the corner of the my room.

7.in the middle of
Mt.Fuji is in the middle of japan.

8.next to
Canada is next to U.S.A.

9.to the left of
A bus stop is to the left of the road.

10.on the other side of
Happiness is on the other side of  sorrow.

11.to the right of
A mirror is to he right of the door.

12.on the side of
There are many flowers on the side of the road.

13.on top of
There are snow on top of  the mountain.

14.opposite
My idea is opposite him.


at the back of
Leanne was at the back of me at all times.

at the bottom of
At the bottom of see is filled with soil.

at the top of

Shoes are at the top of the desk.

behind
wardrobe is behind computer desk in my room.

between

What’s the difference between imagine and wish?

in the corner of
Trash basket is in the corner of road.

in the middle of
Korea is in the middle of world.

next to
CCEL is next to Hermes.

to the left of
Shoppers is to the left of Safe way.

on the other side of
Starbucks is on the other side of RBC.

to the right of
North Vancouver is to the right of West Vancouver.

on the side of
A man is on the side of the building.

on top of
West Vancouver is on top of Vancouver's downtown.



<at the back of>
There’s a tree at the back of the house.

<at the bottom of>
A cat is at the bottom of the table.

<at the top of>
I stay at the top of the mountain.

<behind>
A boy was behind his mother.

<between>
The table is between the TV and the sofa.

<in the corner of>
There’s flowers in the corner of the garden.

<in the middle of>
The party is held in the middle of April.

<next to>
I’m staying next to him.

<to the left of>
The bus stopped to the left of me.

<on the other side of>
I want to go on the other side of the bridge.

<to the right of>
He is standing  to the right of me.

<on the side of>
I drink coffee on the side of my job.

<on top of>
Snow covers on top of the mountain.

<opposite>
I live in opposite the river.

at the back of
When I looked at the mirror, there was reflected at the back of me in mirror.

at the bottom of
There are a lot of tents at the bottom of the mountain.

at the top of
I saw the flag at the top of a castle.

behind
“Look at this picture, the girl behind me is my sister.”

between
The earth is between the Venus and the Mars.

in the corner of
The train was crowded,so I stood in the corner of the vehicle.

in the middle of
That shop is in the middle of the town.

next to
I go downstairs, and I sit down next to mother.

to the left of
I walk to the left of the building.

on the other side of
On the other side of river is small town.

to the right of
She goes to the right of the street.

on the side of

on the top of
She is on the top of me.

opposite
This house build opposite to
 

Leanne always is at the back of me when I take  am class.
The jam is at the bottom of a bottle .
The flower was displayed at the top of the shelf.
I have the garden behind the house.
Canada is between USA.
A stove is  in the corner of a room.
I walk down in the middle of the street.
Hyo-mi sits next to me.
Korea is to the left of Japan.
USA is to the right of Japan.
Brazil is on the other side of Japan.
China is on the side of Korea.
There is a pen on the top shelf.
I live in the house opposite .
The neighbor’s house is next to yours.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox