Tuesday 13 May 2014

Polite questions Pm1 Class

Leanne and Ahmed

Leanne: Hello sir, how are you?
Johnny: Well, thank you.
Leanne: Could you tell me what time you arrived?
Johnny: I arrived about 2 hours ago.
Leanne: Oh, that’s nice.
Johnny: Yes, the flight was quite good.
Leanne: Have you any idea if the food on the plane was
fresh?
Johnny: How should I know?
Leanne: Well, you flew in a private jet so I thought you might know.
Johnny: No, I don’t sorry. Have you any idea what time  it is?
Leanne: Yes, it’s 2.40
Johnny: Okay, I have to go sorry.
Leanne: Oh… ok … bye

Jin Hee, Haengyo and Ayane


A : Could you tell me what time it is?
B : It’s 2:20.
C : Have you any idea if you are leaving now?
A : yes. I have to go to a clinic.
B : Could you tell me what time you have an appointment?
A : I have an appointment at 3 p.m.
C : Oh,  I see. I think you should go now. bye, see you. take care.

Rodrigo, Aro and Momoe.


In China airport

1-I am lost. I don’t know my gate.
Could you tell me where the gate #7 is?
2-Yes, I’m going to same gate. follow me
Would you mind telling me where you are from?
1- I’m from Canada
2- Me too . Could you tell me why you visited China?
3-I spent my holiday. And you?
1- for business

Jimin, Ahmed and Natsuko

Natsuko : Hi, Jimin. Could you tell me what time it is?
Jimin: Hi, Natsuko! I don’t know what time it is… sorry…
Ahmed: Hey girls, I know. It’s 20 to 3.
Natsuko: Oh, thank you… I am so sorry, could you tell me what your name is?
Ahmed: My name is Ahmed.
Jimin: Oh, Ahmed. Do you know what time class finishes?
Ahmed: It’s 2:40...

Irina and Megumi


Hello Megumi! How are you?
I’m ok, thank you.
Could you tell me how to get to the airport?
Yes,you have to go by skytrain.
Could you tell me which station I have to go to
and which station I need  to get off at?
Thank you!

Ada, Artyem and Bander

A: Could you tell me what you did yesterday?
B:I had dinner with my friends in a famous japanese restaurant .
C:That’s wonderful. I like japanese food.
  Could you tell me what kinds of food you ordered.
B:I ate fresh fish and sushi.They are my favourite.
A:Could you tell me when you returned home yesterday,Bander?
C:I returned home at 2 o’clock pm.
A:Wooh,Could you tell me why you returned home so early?
C:I ate my dinner ,because I didn’t have lunch yesterday.
B: That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox