Tuesday 20 May 2014

Sentences with NEW verbs! Pm1 Class

I want to hug you right now.
After running, I gulped some water.
I heard people whispering about her.
My teacher said,’Stop fidgeting!’.
Ms.Leanne instructs our class in English.

A ball is passed by player.
I want to jog every morning. but I don’t have time.
He whispers to me.
I hit the ball so I writhed on the ground.
Jinhee always giggles. When she giggles, it makes me happy.

1. when I drink water i slurp
2. I like to do exclaim.
3.When I know my friend is liar, I snigger.
4. When I express, I twist.

5. I like  to wander on the beach.

I was jogging and wandering in stanley park with my friend yesterday. She talked about her boyfriend and she giggled. At that moment, her boyfriend passed with a girl. I saw that and I whispered to my friend. She was angry and exclaimed to her boyfriend. “What are you doing?” and she clipped her boyfriend's ear. But her boyfriend clutched my friend’s arm and told her to calm down. “She is just my sister”

Today, I fought with my co worker, because she instructed me ON everything THAT I did. I was irritated, so after I finished working, I went to a bar and sipped two glasses of wine. I was drunk. Anyway, when i was walking to my house. I was trudging because it was raining and I was so tired. Suddenly, someone was chuckling and grasping my wrist. I was surprised. But he was my old brother. He was worried about me, so he was waiting for me in front of my house. I was little thankful to him, but i don’t like to be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elec 1 - Thursday

 Digital Detox